»

December 18, 2004

Update On Game Recap (vs Belleville)

First, I forgot to mention the 67s' line ups for the game last night. Considering they have lost two guys on the top line (Petruzalek and Kaspar), this is somewhat important, interesting. The line up:

1st Bickell, Mancari, Bonello
2nd Todd, Talbot, Hulit
3rd Akeson, McIlveen, Lahey
4th McGinn, Ouellette, Alphonso

Second, articles on the game:

From SLAM! Sports: Bulls draw 67's. Speaking to the back-and-forthing:

The Bulls fell behind five times in the game and the longest they took to answer back all five times was two minutes 42 seconds. Three times they drew level within a minute.

From the Ottawa Sun, Bruce Garrioch writes: 67's, Bulls light it up in wild tie. Mancari on his Gordie Howe:

"That's the first Gordie Howe I've had in my career," said Mancari. "I just thought that guy (Bobby Davey) was taking liberties with Brad Bonello and I felt I had to step in. I'm willing to do that. I haven't had a great first half and I thought this was a good weekend to try to step it up and contribute more."

And from the Belleville Intelligencer: Bulls, 67’s on scoring spree.

Oh, one more thing: no update yet on Thornton's injury.

No comments: