»

January 11, 2005

Tinkering . . .

I’ve been fiddling with the site design again. Now that we’re half a season in, I’m finding it harder to navigate to past posts on games, interviews, players, etc. So, I decided to create a sort-of table of contents, with the following ‘master’ posts:
  • All the game recaps, ordered alpha by team;

  • All the posts on individual players, ordered alpha by player;

  • All the Coach interviews, ordered chrono by month;

  • All the Captain interviews, ordered chrono by month; and

  • A list of all posts, ordered chrono by month (easier to search).
So far, I’ve only put up the game recaps by team. I'm thinking of adding a 'Site Contents' sidebar box, but not sure. I'm not sure that I really want to spend the time on that. Be warned . . . things might look a little 'different' as I attempt to figure this out. Oh, and because I've changed a few of the past blog post titles, they're showing up on updated bloglines. Nothing new was added to these posts, other than adding the date of the game to the title. When I said in my profile that this was an ongoing experiment, I wasn't joking. I'm not sure why I didn't differentiate titles by adding the date. I mean, they play some of these teams home (vs) or away (at) more than once . . . which means I have blog post titles with exact info - makes it hard to search. Anyway. Enough of this for now . . .

No comments: